Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

31 minutes ago, kryzzk said:

Make the current dew collector not raise the heat map but give "dirty" water that still needs to be cooked. 

I agree and am actually making a mod (yeah i know you are wanting this to be vanilla changes.... have hope! Enough people are complaining and they may make more changes. But for now you have to mod). to do this (dew collector gives murky water) But theres also also several other changes in it to make "water more challenging".  I have not decided about the heat property yet (ill probably keep it but lower the heat output... but i just heard today about the heat output change). Im on the fence about it still, but what i was working on had no heat output, i just raised "how long to get water from it" to be like 4x longer than it was so having heat output on that may be excessive

Anyway: maybe it will sorta be what you want, though in a mod.  I haven't finished and playtested it yet either so it may be "water is a lot harder", which is how i want it to be (personally). I hope to release it this weekend.

Also: i have a dew collector v2 (just collects dew faster) and a mini chem station "water purifier" in there... amongst other things. Sort if what you also mentioned (additional workstations/filters)

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

28 minutes ago, kryzzk said:

Make the current dew collector not raise the heat map but give "dirty" water that still needs to be cooked. 

I agree and am actually making a mod to do this (dew collector gives murky water) But theres also also several other changes in it to make "water more challenging".  I have not decided about the heat property yet (ill probably keep it but lower the heat output... but i just heard today about the heat output change). Im on the fence about it still, but what i was working on had no heat output, i just raised "how long to get water from it" to be like 4x longer than it was so having heat output on that may be excessive

Anyway: maybe it will sorta be what you want, though in a mod.  I haven't finished and playtested it yet either so it may be "water is a lot harder", which is how i want it to be (personally). I hope to release it this weekend.

Also: i have a dew collector v2 (just collects dew faster) and a mini chem station "water purifier" in there... amongst other things. Sort if what you also mentioned (additional workstations/filters)

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

22 minutes ago, kryzzk said:

I agree and am actually making a mod to do this (dew collector gives murky water) But theres also also several other changes in it to make "water more challenging".  I have not decided about the heat property yet (ill probably keep it but lower the heat output... but i just heard today about the heat output change). Im on the fence about it still, but what i was working on had no heat output, i just raised "how long to get water from it" to be like 4x longer than it was so having heat output on that may be excessive