Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BFT2020

BFT2020

On 7/21/2023 at 6:10 PM, FranticDan said:

You're right, however, damage is the only thing that was changed (to my knowledge) between the two versions. Sure, slugs do more damage than shells (at great distances), but only from about 7 metres onwards do they equalise and THEN slugs do more dmg.

Shells doing 100 dmg at about 7 metres (Insane difficulty)

Slugs doing 92 dmg at about 7.5 metres (Insane difficulty)

How is the damage output on average when facing zombies that are moving and not stationary?  Are you still outmatching the slugs or with a moving zombie, are you missing more with pellets so your overall damage output is decreasing while the slugs are being more consistent?

I also noticed your mod selection.  Your picked mods specifically to improve the spread of shots so you will get a tighter cluster all the time.  This favors the min-max approach where you are picking the upgrades on your weapon to maximize the damage output from a specific ammo type.

Would you see the same damage output comparison if you went a different route in regards to mod selection, like:

• Pump - tube extender, choke, rad remover, cripple em
  • Auto - same setup but Drum magazine in place of tube extender
BFT2020

BFT2020

You're right, however, damage is the only thing that was changed (to my knowledge) between the two versions. Sure, slugs do more damage than shells (at great distances), but only from about 7 metres onwards do they equalise and THEN slugs do more dmg.

How is the damage output on average when facing zombies that are moving and not stationary?  Are you still outmatching the slugs or with a moving zombie, are you missing more with pellets so your overall damage output is decreasing while the slugs are being more consistent?

I also noticed your mod selection.  Your picked mods improve the spread of shots so you will get a tighter cluster all the time.  This favors the min-max approach where you are picking the upgrades on your weapon to maximize the damage output from a specific ammo type.

Would you see the same damage output comparison if you went a different route in regards to mod selection, like:

• Pump - tube extender, choke, rad remover, cripple em
  • Auto - same setup but Drum magazine in place of tube extender
BFT2020

BFT2020