Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Scyris

Scyris

3 hours ago, mprojekt said:

Curious to know if you are going loud without suppressors. In my own A21 game, without a suppressor, I get screamers spawning in if I open fire on a large wandering horde, that's caught me by surprise, with my pipe MG; the first screamer usually shows up at about the time I've expended a third magazine.

If I've remembered to swap the suppressor in, then the noisy, nosey, super Karen does not show up to demand to see my manager.

Also crouching reduces gun heat generation on top of a supressor, even without it, it makes a diff. With one thou and crouched I think it does 60-70% less heat gen per shot. As for OP, I am guessing they do not understand how heat works and/or possibly doing the mistake every new player does just about which is going gun crazy on slow moving walking zombies that aren't any real threat, just melee them down, or use a bow/crossbow. My current game is on day 12 or so, I still just melee zombies down, don't need guns yet.

Scyris

Scyris

3 hours ago, mprojekt said:

Curious to know if you are going loud without suppressors. In my own A21 game, without a suppressor, I get screamers spawning in if I open fire on a large wandering horde, that's caught me by surprise, with my pipe MG; the first screamer usually shows up at about the time I've expended a third magazine.

If I've remembered to swap the suppressor in, then the noisy, nosey, super Karen does not show up to demand to see my manager.

Also crouching reduces gun heat generation on top of a supressor, even without it, it makes a diff. With one thou and crouched I think it does 60-70% less heat gen per shot.