Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

1 hour ago, Scyris said:

Sadly 7dtd may not be the game for you anymore, not trying to be a jerk here but its the truth, TFP doesn't seem to care how the player wants to play, its their way or @%$# off basically.

7 Days to die is still one of my favourite games. I bite the bullet, do quests and loot until I get what I need. I just don't enjoy this looting and exploring as much as building. It's like going to work. You do it because you have to. I just can't understand the intense emotions that people seem to feel when they open a loot container.

And if someone says that I should simply grab the items from the creative mode, he should grab his weapons and ammunition from the creative mode and then tell me whether he feels like he has achieved something or whether he feels like he is cheating.

RipClaw

RipClaw

54 minutes ago, Scyris said:

Sadly 7dtd may not be the game for you anymore, not trying to be a jerk here but its the truth, TFP doesn't seem to care how the player wants to play, its their way or @%$# off basically.

7 Days to die is still one of my favourite games. I bite the bullet, do quests and loot until I get what I need. I just don't enjoy this looting and exploring as much as building. It's like going to work. You do it because you have to, but I can't understand the intense emotions that people seem to feel when they open a loot container.

And if someone says that I should simply grab the items from the creative mode, he should grab his weapons and ammunition from the creative mode and then tell me whether he feels like he has achieved something or whether he feels like he is cheating.