What happened to ZombieUMA model? (A21)

ChaseNum

Since A21 came, many custom zombie mods no longer work due to archetypes/correct UMA support missing and I also heard rumors that it is barely possible especially in server side. In A20 it was very easy to create custom entities even angry human entities as server side by just using ZombieUMA model but they of course act like zombies but human voice and skin can be set even an item on hand. Here is a video when I tested my bandits in 7dtd. Does anyone know how to get em work in A21 or does anyone know any tricks but of course it might be even impossible. I tested NpcUMA model which makes the archetype work and they are able to attack but then they never move nor have animations. I really do miss when the older version used to have custom skin zombies but nowadays since A21 they do not really work. Right now I have a temporary bandit that has working malehate voice but zombiesoldier as model/skin which also works but I wonder if there is a way to make custom zombies work with archetypes properly like in A20. 🤔