Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

1 hour ago, mprojekt said:

@NekoPawtato - Just felt that it was worth noting which bug list I searched in order to figure out whether "rain falls thru Zelekt bulletproof glass floor and glass skylight" had been logged yet.

A21buglistgoogledoc28Jun2023clickie.png.19a88407341679b237cd4c18df2c99d1.png

And it took me to this Google doc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13VnmkOdKC9XEOy_neb0Tp34-WPXu-aDw4jfJxcquuvc/edit#gid=0

Which didn't have any such line item last night. If it gets updated to include what Old Crow reported, between the time I type this slowly and when you read it, :shrug:   At least it got updated.

I've just made a habit of checking all the bugs in the A21 section since, from my experience, not all bugs reported make it into the Google doc for some reason (dunno why, I did ask one staff recently about it but haven't heard back). You can use the search bar on the top right and select the THIRD "records" in the dropdown to filter your search and it will only look for posts in the A21 Bugs section (Don't pick the other two because that will search the old A19 and A20 bug section)

1jx4hqo.png

One possible explanation I could think of is if a bug is in the current experimental, but fixed in later internal builds that aren't released yet, then perhaps that is why it's not on the Google Doc.

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

1 hour ago, mprojekt said:

@NekoPawtato - Just felt that it was worth noting which bug list I searched in order to figure out whether "rain falls thru Zelekt bulletproof glass floor and glass skylight" had been logged yet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13VnmkOdKC9XEOy_neb0Tp34-WPXu-aDw4jfJxcquuvc/edit#gid=0

Which didn't have any such line item last night. If it gets updated to include what Old Crow reported, between the time I type this slowly and when you read it, :shrug:   At least it got updated.

I've just made a habit of checking all the bugs in the A21 section since, from my experience, not all bugs reported make it into the Google doc for some reason (dunno why, I did ask one staff recently about it but haven't heard back). You can use the search bar on the top right and select the THIRD "records" in the dropdown to filter your search and it will only look for posts in the A21 Bugs section (Don't pick the other two because that will search the old A19 and A20 bug section)

1jx4hqo.png

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

57 minutes ago, mprojekt said:

I've just made a habit of checking all the bugs in the A21 section since I know not all bugs reported make it into the Google doc for some reason (dunno why, I did ask one staff recently about it but haven't heard back). You can use the search bar on the top right and select the THIRD "records" in the dropdown to filter your search and it will only look for posts in the A21 Bugs section (Don't pick the other two because that will search the old A19 and A20 bug section)

1jx4hqo.png