Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

6 hours ago, mprojekt said:

I only saw "Bug Pool" on the right and the only reason that I was able to determine that bug reports go there is because I found Old Crow's bug report that NekoPawtato conveniently provided a link to.

10 hours ago, theFlu said:

Nor is there any mention that "Bug pool" is the correct location for the New reports, that part I will have to just guess. From there there's the button.

That's odd, I just realized that too. The only reason why I knew to put it in bug pool was because of Hated's version for A20 tells you to put it in bug pool

BUG REPORTING FORM

Please use this form to report bugs. Testers will then respond. If the form is not used, we will assume you are just chatting to each other.

Please make sure you assign the report to the "bug pool" only so it doesnt get over looked.

I guess that part got removed in the A21 version?

Another thing I want to know is how people are able to edit their comments in the A21 bug report section, I've seen one or two people do it but I don't have that option (not editing the report itself, but when people comment/post to an existing report how do they edit that to avoid double posting)

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

I only saw "Bug Pool" on the right and the only reason that I was able to determine that bug reports go there is because I found Old Crow's bug report that NekoPawtato conveniently provided a link to.

Nor is there any mention that "Bug pool" is the correct location for the New reports, that part I will have to just guess. From there there's the button.

That's odd, I just realized that too. The only reason why I knew to put it in bug pool was because of Hated's version for A20 tells you to put it in bug pool

BUG REPORTING FORM

Please use this form to report bugs. Testers will then respond. If the form is not used, we will assume you are just chatting to each other.

Please make sure you assign the report to the "bug pool" only so it doesnt get over looked.

Another thing I want to know is how people are able to edit their comments in the A21 bug report section, I've seen one or two people do it but I don't have that option (not editing the report itself, but when people comment/post to an existing report how do they edit that)

NekoPawtato

NekoPawtato

BUG REPORTING FORM

Another thing I want to know is how people are able to edit their comments in the A21 bug report section, I've seen one or two people do it but I don't have that option (not editing the report itself, but say when people comment/post to an existing report)