Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Laz Man

Laz Man

On 12/1/2023 at 7:37 PM, zombiehunter said:

I'm currently having the same issue with The Road Gentleman Rest Stop - Infested.  I've cleared the whole place out but there is a remaining yellow dot up on the roof that I can walk right up to.  The last Z just won't spawn.  I've looked all over the place for any switches/keys I may have missed but have found nothing.  This is not the first time this has happened on other POIs and it is very frustrating.  TFP should figure out a way to fix this.

20231201193654_1.jpg

Looks like you are in the final loot room ceiling.  Do you remember how you entered it?  Thanks for the screenshot, that helps alot.

Laz Man

Laz Man

On 12/1/2023 at 7:37 PM, zombiehunter said:

I'm currently having the same issue with The Road Gentleman Rest Stop - Infested.  I've cleared the whole place out but there is a remaining yellow dot up on the roof that I can walk right up to.  The last Z just won't spawn.  I've looked all over the place for any switches/keys I may have missed but have found nothing.  This is not the first time this has happened on other POIs and it is very frustrating.  TFP should figure out a way to fix this.

20231201193654_1.jpg

Looks like you are in the final loot room ceiling.  Do you remember how you entered it?