Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Laz Man

Laz Man

On 6/24/2023 at 9:01 PM, fragtzack said:

The POI name in this case is Fort   Choppa. Tier 4 restore the power at night quest. 

I ran the quest again (started over) and completed successfully. This second time I made sure to go through the path the POI developer intended and if I agro a bunch of zombies from trigger, I did not stealth to lose agro rather fight it out. 

There is a possibility I missed a trigger the first time, there was a switch up in a tower near the landing pad I don't remember flipping on the failed quest mission. However, on this second go through...all the zombies were already dead when I flipped that switch up in the tower. 

Do you happen to have a picture of the rough area the sleeper volume in question was?

I can let the designer look at it for possible improvement.

I'll try to reproduce based on your description in the morning.  Thanks.

Laz Man

Laz Man

On 6/24/2023 at 9:01 PM, fragtzack said:

The POI name in this case is Fort   Choppa. Tier 4 restore the power at night quest. 

I ran the quest again (started over) and completed successfully. This second time I made sure to go through the path the POI developer intended and if I agro a bunch of zombies from trigger, I did not stealth to lose agro rather fight it out. 

There is a possibility I missed a trigger the first time, there was a switch up in a tower near the landing pad I don't remember flipping on the failed quest mission. However, on this second go through...all the zombies were already dead when I flipped that switch up in the tower. 

Do you happen to have a picture of the rough area the sleeper volume in question was?

I can let the designer look at it for possible improvement.