Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
stewgs

stewgs

Was building my base in the middle of the night until I got jumped from behind by 7 dogs which were completly silent until they attacked me. Had Headphones on so I wouldn't get ambushed like this but with no luck. I always play permadeath so having to delete my world after 35 ingame days because of something like this feels tough.

I've seen the occasional silent zombie before but a complete horde is new to me.

What are your thoughts on silent hordes/zombies etc? 

And was that a bug or intended?

stewgs

stewgs

Was building my base in the middle of the night until I got jumped from behind by 7 dogs which were completly silent until they attacked me. Had Headphones on so I wouldn't get ambushed like this but with no luck. I always play permadeath so having to delete my world after 35 ingame days because of something like this feels tough.

I've seen the occasional silent zombie before but a complete horde is new to me.

What are your thoughts on silent hordes/zombies etc? 

stewgs

stewgs

Whats your thoughts on silent hordes/zombies etc?