Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LootGoblin

LootGoblin

9 hours ago, Funukemaguro said:

I am sorry if I have caused any trouble or offended you in any way by the translations I have posted.

You are right, it would be useful to have a place where multiple people can translate multiple languages and refer to, share, change, or suggest translations.
Like "Weblate" for example.

lol, no worries mate, you have not. I don't make you responsible for any inconvenience, especially if you do such generous work ;)
I only wanted to point out, that it might be impossible to keep track of feedback/reports if there is no tool to manage them, like a Git repo.
I do have an own weblate instance for some other project, so im all in if someone wants to setup a weblate. But i guess, it would be a waste if it will be used only for this modlet.

So, @Izayo how do you want us to submit possible improvements? Do you have a git?

12 minutes ago, newbie said:

Hi. Do you know whether this mod can be used at the same time as the 'Picture in Picture Scopes' mod created by Alter that is available at Nexus site ?  I love a good shotty but concerned about potential conflict between these mods.

Thanks in advance

Should be no issue at all. The modlet, you talking about does clearly state it will change the vanilla weapons. This mod doesn't touch vanilla weapons

LootGoblin

LootGoblin

9 hours ago, Funukemaguro said:

I am sorry if I have caused any trouble or offended you in any way by the translations I have posted.

You are right, it would be useful to have a place where multiple people can translate multiple languages and refer to, share, change, or suggest translations.

lol, no worries mate, you have not. I don't make you responsible for any inconvenience, especially if you do such generous work ;)
I only wanted to point out, that it might be impossible to keep track of feedback/reports if there is no tool to manage them, like a Git repo.

So, @Izayo how do you want us to submit possible improvements? Do you have a git?

11 minutes ago, newbie said:

Hi. Do you know whether this mod can be used at the same time as the 'Picture in Picture Scopes' mod created by Alter that is available at Nexus site ?  I love a good shotty but concerned about potential conflict between these mods.

Thanks in advance

Should be no issue at all. The modlet, you talking about does clearly state it will change the vanilla weapons. This mod doesn't touch vanilla weapons

LootGoblin

LootGoblin

8 hours ago, Funukemaguro said:

9 minutes ago, newbie said:

Thanks in advance