Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
KotCP

KotCP

Well, given the fact that the only reason I even got infected, was because of a bug that allowed a zombies head to no clip threw a block and knock me off a platform, in a spot where I was careful enough to avoid falling into the pit originally, since it was one of those drop hole places where the zombies are not spawned in, until you step into the trigger area and then they both spawn and aggro, yet I was careful enough to stay outside of it, only for a zombie head to no clip threw the platform and knock me into the room...

I regret trying to fair play and find antibiotics, now that I died from that infection, that shouldn't have happened in the first place.  I should have activated the admin powers and gave myself an antibiotic, to counter the no clipping bug, before I died.

Still, gave me some insight as to some of how the looting table works now...

I don't think it is right that antibiotics are off the table for a while like that.

Even though I join servers that are not hardcore, permadeath, I play the game like it is that way anyways.  I simply hate dying that much, that I will leave a server or make a new game.  So when I get killed by a bug/glitch, that is particularly offensive to me.

I was careful enough that under normal game play mechanics, I would have normally been safe and not gotten infected.  I got killed by an infection that I only got hit with, because a zombie's head, glitched and no clipped threw a block it shouldn't have clipped threw. 

Next time that happens, I am going to activate the admin commands... cause that was BS.

KotCP

KotCP

Well, given the fact that the only reason I even got infected, was because of a bug that allowed a zombies head to no clip threw a block and knock me off a platform, in a spot where I was careful enough to avoid falling into the pit originally, since it was one of those drop hole places where the zombies are not spawned in, until you step into the trigger area and then they both spawn and aggro, yet I was careful enough to stay outside of it, only for a zombie head to no clip threw the platform and knock me into the room...

I regret trying to fair play and find antibiotics, now that I died from that infection, that shouldn't have happened in the first place.  I should have activated the admin powers and gave myself an antibiotic, to counter the no clipping bug, before I died.

I don't think it is right that antibiotics are off the table for a while like that.

Even though I join servers that are not hardcore, permadeath, I play the game like it is that way anyways.  I simply hate dying that much, that I will leave a server or make a new game.  So when I get killed by a bug/glitch, that is particularly offensive to me.

KotCP

KotCP