Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ElCabong

ElCabong

It's been fairly bug free. There are some issues. Traders need to be worked on. I completed a tier four quest and my best choice was a tier 1 pistol.  That point I put in daring adventurer really paid off for sure...

This business with the z that won't spawn unless you find the right trigger in a mission needs to be fixed. 

I would have quit and started a new game by now but I'm staying with it because of the new skill system. Just made my chemistry station and gasoline is not a problem anymore.  If keep on playing I will be able to make stuff that I want whereas before it was by chance and I didn't see the sense of staying on. 

ElCabong

ElCabong

It's been fairly bug free. There are some issues. Traders need to be worked on. I completed a tear four quest and my best choice was a tier 1 pistol.  That point I put in daring adventurer really paid off for sure...

This business with the z that won't spawn unless you find the right trigger in a mission needs to be fixed. 

I would have quit and started a new game by now but I'm staying with it because of the new skill system. Just made my chemistry station and gasoline is not a problem anymore.  If keep on playing I will be able to make stuff that I want whereas before it was by chance and I didn't see the sense of staying on.