Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
arramus

arramus

Pushed a fix:

The Junk Turret, Sledge, and Drone were showing as craftable to Level 10 on the Workbench. Preppocalypse had made a small custom change to allow players to have 2 Junk Turrets at Perk Skill 4 and 3 and Perk Skill 5. Unfortunately, the game had some mistaken xml code in here and was double Levelling up; once with Crafting Skill and once with Perk Skill.

This was patched for 7 Days but I never saw it in any patch notes and it possibly got added as a quiet fix. I could see the code had changed in A21.1 and am now using that updated version for Preppocalypse. This has restored the crafting level to a Max of 5 even with all Perk Skills unlocked. Existing Junk Turrets above level 6 are junk, Drones above level 6 are just droning on and on, and Sledges above level 6 are best used as hedges...

Please dump them if possible are get an appropriate replacement from Creative Menu.

Perk Skill 5 in Robotics Inventor.

spacer.png

This shows as Crafting Level 5 when all Crafting Skill Books are read and not Level 10, which was non functional anyways...

spacer.png

Another small update adds some new entities that will appear at 50GS intervals early on, which will increase to 100GS intervals and higher as the Prepper armed zombies appear... You'll understand when you see them.

Zombie mini Squad of 8 with a regular Demolition Soldier and Soldier for perspective.

spacer.png

arramus

arramus

Pushed a fix:

The Junk Turret, Sledge, and Drone were showing as craftable to Level 10 on the Workbench. Preppocalypse had made a small custom change to allow players to have 2 Junk Turrets at Perk Skill 4 and 3 and Perk Skill 5. Unfortunately, the game had some mistaken xml code in here and was double Levelling up; once with Crafting Skill and once with Perk Skill.

This was patched for 7 Days but I never saw it in any patch notes and it possibly got added as a quiet fix. I could see the code had changed in A21.1 and am now using that updated version for Preppocalypse. This has restored the crafting level to a Max of 5 even with all Perk Skills unlocked. Existing Junk Turrets above level 6 are junk, Drones above level 6 are just droning on and on, and Sledges above level 6 are best used as hedges...

Please dump them if possible are get an appropriate replacement from Creative Menu.

Perk Skill 5 in Robotics Inventor.

spacer.png

This shows as Crafting Level 5 when all Crafting Skill Books are read and not Level 10, which was non functional anyways...

spacer.png

Another small update adds some new entities that will appear at 50GS intervals early on, which will increase to 100GS intervals and higher as the Prepper armed zombies appear... You'll understand when you see them.