Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Greymantle

Greymantle

41 minutes ago, wyr3d said:

For those of you having issues with the new magazine system for whichever reason that may be, I have now created a new mod that should ease your struggle somewhat. Not Just a Slow Learner increases the skill points each magazine gives in it's skill so now you won't have to grind as many magazines as before. Those skills requiring 100 magazines now only require 20, and those that required less than that are even quicker to level.

Personally I think this is cheese, but whatever floats one's boat I guess. 

How hard would it be to make each book 2 skills ups and cut the books that drop in half to make up for it? I'm thinking this will be a pain thought I would ask though. My issue with book system is not how long it takes, it's the immersion breaking part with so many book/magazine drops.

Greymantle

Greymantle

38 minutes ago, wyr3d said:

For those of you having issues with the new magazine system for whichever reason that may be, I have now created a new mod that should ease your struggle somewhat. Not Just a Slow Learner increases the skill points each magazine gives in it's skill so now you won't have to grind as many magazines as before. Those skills requiring 100 magazines now only require 20, and those that required less than that are even quicker to level.

Personally I think this is cheese, but whatever floats one's boat I guess. 

How hard would it be to make each book 2 skills ups and cut the books that drop in half? I'm thinking this will be a pain thought I would ask though. My issue with book system is not how long it takes, it's the immersion breaking part with so many book/magazine drops.