Steam Deck Settings

armidil0

I like to play on the steam deck every now and then and I just noticed in a21 that a few texture settings are locked now due to low ram. I was wondering if we could get those unlocked. I don't remember it being a problem in a20.

Things just seem to look way worse up close than I remember in a20. It's also not everything either. It's weird that some stuff looks fine and others make me want to go back to the eye doctor.

I know there's probably not many people playing on the steam deck but still. I wish I could adjust the settings to my liking. The game always ran fine for me before.

I reinstalled a20 and took some screenshots.  The TLDR is that a21 looks significantly worse than a20 with the same settings.

This reply will have pictures taken from a20. The next reply will have pictures taken from a21.

a20-breakable-box.jpg

a20-breakable-grass.jpg

a20-settings.jpg

a20-tree.jpg

This reply will have pictures taken of 21. I tried to get the same objects and same angles. I don't know if it will end up looking better after experimental and the alpha oes stable but I just wanted to put this out there, When I play on my computer it looks so much better and its weird that the graphics have taken a worse turn on the steam deck specifically. 

a21-breakable-box.jpg

a21-breakable-grass.jpg

a21-settings.jpg

a21-tree.jpg