Quest "Mushroom Mining Co" - clear areas, how?

SenLim

I've wandered the mine for awhile now and seen no more zombies. How do you complete this quest?

Is there a console command to show zombies nearby (visually, not just "listents")? or to complete a quest?

Edit: Nevermind, found one in the "ceiling". There was a marker.

Edited by SenLim (see edit history)

I had the same problem with the ceiling zombie during my 2nd trip through the mine, while conducting a trader quest.

On my first trip through an instance of this POI, which I happened upon while wandering, a ceiling nurse-zombie alerted on me after I stood up from crouch to gather a shroom. Prior to that, while stealth and using my bow, I had bestowed the Emperor's Peace upon a sleeping half-zombie and a sleeping hardhat-zombie in the same chamber.

On the second trip, for Trader Jen, a ceiling Moe just stood there, catatonic, even though I had just gone loud with a pipe machinegun on his buddies. Wanting to see what would happen, I left him alone and cleared out the rest of the POI. Ceiling Moe still did nothing. I came back to his room, jumped up and down, dug up the bags of fertilizer, mined a few blocks of stone, wasted a pipe bomb in the hole I made, and the guy just stood there, deaf to the world. Okay. Fine. I ruined his career as an adventurer, by shooting him in the knee with an arrow, and only then did he wake up.

• 1 month later...

Help! I'm stuck here also unable to finish the quest. I've scoured these caves over and over. I did find the one zombie in the alcove high above in the initial large room with the pipes. Are there any more ceiling zombies? I can't find anymore.

On 7/19/2023 at 10:19 PM, keesio said:

Help! I'm stuck here also unable to finish the quest. I've scoured these caves over and over. I did find the one zombie in the alcove high above in the initial large room with the pipes. Are there any more ceiling zombies? I can't find anymore.

Disregard my question. I didn't even realize I failed the quest from the start when I activated it and then ran out of the zone. I am just a beginner so yeah I screwed up.