Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
B14d3r11

B14d3r11

1 hour ago, Alloc said:

Yes, no web module "web", but "web.map" (as you did in your sceenshot) should be just fine. This looks like you actually removed the MapRendering mod from your server.

I am actually having similar issues with setting up the web part of the server. I followed what you said so far and just for some reason can't connect to it. I have the settings setup to how I had it similarly before A21 (of course updated but similar information setup) and its just not working 😕

It may be something to deal with the WebDashboardUrl, I have been trying varying thing i use a no-ip address and honestly just don't know what to put as I followed the notated reference and nothing as well

B14d3r11

B14d3r11

59 minutes ago, Alloc said:

Yes, no web module "web", but "web.map" (as you did in your sceenshot) should be just fine. This looks like you actually removed the MapRendering mod from your server.

I am actually having similar issues with setting up the web part of the server. I followed what you said so far and just for some reason can't connect to it. I have the settings setup to how I had it similarly before A21 (of course updated but similar information setup) and its just not working 😕