Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
unholyjoe

unholyjoe

1 hour ago, vedrit said:

With the B317 update resetting player levels, it highlights to me that there is still no way for admins to give other players experience/levels. Yes, I know that you could "mod" in an item that gives skill points, but that's really not a good option, in my opinion, and neither is giving everyone admin access or free reign over the ability to give themselves experience. 

Is there a reason why there's no command to give other players experience? 

format goes as follows

givexp steamname 1234567890

command (steamname/id as shows in the LP command) (specify how many points to give)

example: to get me to around level 45 from start

givexp cchjoe 1642598

givexp 171 1642598

Warning... player has to be online and in your game for this to work.

unholyjoe

unholyjoe

1 hour ago, vedrit said:

With the B317 update resetting player levels, it highlights to me that there is still no way for admins to give other players experience/levels. Yes, I know that you could "mod" in an item that gives skill points, but that's really not a good option, in my opinion, and neither is giving everyone admin access or free reign over the ability to give themselves experience. 

format goes as follows

command (steamname as shows in the ingame list) (specify how many points to give)

example: to get me to level 45 from start

givexp cchjoe 1642598

Warning... player has to be online and in your game for this to work.

unholyjoe

unholyjoe

1 hour ago, vedrit said:

format goes as follows

command (steamname as shows in the ingame list) (specify how many points to give)

givexp cchjoe 1642598

Warning... player has to be online and in the game for this to work.

unholyjoe

unholyjoe

1 hour ago, vedrit said:

format goes as follows

givexp cchjoe 1642598