Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

37 minutes ago, aleos said:

Aah, OK, lbr is supposed to be for crafting only. Why isn't called loot for crafting then? The word  'Learning' implies of getting skills. Maybe I am taking it too literally.  Nevermind. 

When Madmole called it that he added a big smiley. They don't take themselves and the players too seriously

37 minutes ago, aleos said:

Biome difficulty is actually one of my favorite features of alpha 21. Combined with the new map settings I am finally able to play wasteland only. Don't get me wrong, I am having a blast with these settings. And I am dying from time to time. I am far from being too good. Also Not bored at all. I just miss the rpg skills we used to have instead of actual systems. It feels still weird to buy an ability u never used before...

Since you seem to call lbr skills as "RPG skills": RPGs started with pen and paper RPGs and those did not have lbr. Most of the early computer RPGs (to my knowledge) had no lbr either. And even today most of the pure RPGs I know of do not have lbr.

meganoth

meganoth

36 minutes ago, aleos said:

Aah, OK, lbr is supposed to be for crafting only. Why isn't called loot for crafting then? The word  'Learning' implies of getting skills. Maybe I am taking it too literally.  Nevermind. 

When Madmole called it that he added a big smiley. They don't take themselves and the players too seriously

36 minutes ago, aleos said:

Biome difficulty is actually one of my favorite features of alpha 21. Combined with the new map settings I am finally able to play wasteland only. Don't get me wrong, I am having a blast with these settings. And I am dying from time to time. I am far from being too good. Also Not bored at all. I just miss the rpg skills we used to have instead of actual systems. It feels still weird to buy an ability u never used before...

Since you seem to call lbr skills as "RPG skills": RPGs started with pen and paper RPGs and those did not have lbr. Most of the early computer RPGs (to my knowledge) had no lbr either. And even today most of the RPGs I know of do not have lbr.

meganoth

meganoth

35 minutes ago, aleos said:

35 minutes ago, aleos said:

Since you seem to call lbr skills as "RPG skills": RPGs started with pen and paper RPGs and those did not have lbr. Most of the early computer RPGs (to my knowledge) had no lbr either. And even today all the RPGs I usually play do not have lbr.

meganoth

meganoth

30 minutes ago, aleos said:

31 minutes ago, aleos said:

Since you call lbr skills as "RPG skills": RPGs started with pen and paper RPGs and those did not have lbr. Most of the early computer RPGs (to my knowledge) had no lbr either.