Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

On 7/8/2023 at 6:52 AM, theFlu said:

Your first mistake was taking Trolland seriously.. ;) He's always confident and optimistic, and enjoys a proximity to the dev team, so when he's off, he's just convincingly off.

All I can do is give my own experience and when I played there were times when I felt like the boost wasn’t doing anything and then other times where it did seem to be present. I never felt like the only books I was finding were the ones I was boosted in and so my assessment from my own experience was that the boost wasn’t overpowering. 

My fear was that people would read about this boost for months leading up to playing and have expectations that didn’t match with what they experienced. I’ve read both kinds of feedback from players by the way- that the progression is too fast because the boost is too powerful and from others that the boost seems nonexistent. 

Roland

Roland

On 7/8/2023 at 6:52 AM, theFlu said:

Your first mistake was taking Trolland seriously.. ;) He's always confident and optimistic, and enjoys a proximity to the dev team, so when he's off, he's just convincingly off.

All I can do is give my own experience and when I played there were times when I felt like the boost wasn’t doing anything and then other times where it did seem to be present. I never felt like the only books I was find info were the ones I was boosted in and so my assessment from my own experience was that the boost wasn’t overpowering. 

My fear was that people would read about this boost for months leading up to playing and have expectations that didn’t match with what they experienced. I’ve read both kinds of feedback from players by the way- that the progression is too fast because the boost is too powerful and from others that the boost seems nonexistent.