Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
AtomicUs5000

AtomicUs5000

On 6/24/2023 at 6:22 PM, meganoth said:

I am a bit confused about your post.

For example if say magazines and fake randomness(?) were removed, of course players would not say "because of this change nobody will help me clear POIs anymore!" because that was a result of the shared xp, not magazines or a fake randomness, right?

And which of the things we talked about forces players to be farmers, builders or miners ???

What I am saying is that if things were the other way around and we were currently discussing the removal of the system that attempts to decide for players what magazines they find, there would be no people complaining that the removal is causing a lack of togetherness clearing POIs (because people who want to do it together will still do it together. The removal would not force people apart, where the addition is attempting to force togetherness)

The removal also would not force players into solo roles. (where the addition is attempting to force players out of them).

Nobody would complain that the removal took away their favorite hobby of having to bring back magazines in order to have a successful group. (First off, it would not be someone’s favorite hobby and secondly because the removal does not force people to stop helping, where the addition attempts to force players to help out group members who are trying to simply enjoy the game their preferred way).

AtomicUs5000

AtomicUs5000

6 hours ago, meganoth said:

I am a bit confused about your post.

For example if say magazines and fake randomness(?) were removed, of course players would not say "because of this change nobody will help me clear POIs anymore!" because that was a result of the shared xp, not magazines or a fake randomness, right?

And which of the things we talked about forces players to be farmers, builders or miners ???

What I am saying is that if things were the other way around and we were currently discussing the removal of the system that attempts to decide for players what magazines they find, there would be no people complaining that the removal is causing a lack of togetherness clearing POIs (because people who want to do it together will still do it together. The removal would not force people apart, where the addition is attempting to force togetherness)

The removal also would not force players to into solo roles. (where the addition is attempting to force players out of them).

Nobody would complain that the removal took away their favorite hobby of having to bring back magazines in order to have a successful group. (First off, it would not be someone’s favorite hobby and secondly because the removal does not force people to stop helping, where the addition attempts to force players to help out group members who are trying to simply enjoy the game their preferred way).