Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Yeah, the place where the zombies spawn are really weird. It has "We desperatly need to challenge the player and can´t come up with anything else" written all over it and feels artificial af. Zombies in cupboards were already weird, but A21 put this to a new level of weirdness. 

And it also feels so wrong that i can do whatever i want, even use grenades, right under a drop ceiling with zombies above me without them waking up. But if i quietly move a bit further on the intended path of the POI, using stealth, they all wake up and drop in my back. That´s just bad. It was already bad before when you could do whatever you want in the room next to the sleepers, but the waking up once you passed them even after using explosives right under them, is even worse and only topped by zombies spawning in once you walked by their spawn point. That´s simply cheap and seems like a desperate measure.

Seeing how they have to make zombies more of a threat in POI´s (wich isn´t a bad thing, just do it right and not weird) i have low hopes for bandits tbh.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Yeah, the place where the zombies spawn are really weird. It has "We desperatly need to challenge the player and can´t come up with anything else" written all over it and feels artificial af. Zombies in cupboards were already weird, but A21 put this to a new level of weirdness. 

And it also feels so wrong that i can do whatever i want, even use grenades, right under a drop ceiling with zombies above me without them waking up. But if i quietly move a bit further on the intended path of the POI, using stealth, they all wake up and drop in my back. That´s just bad. It was already bad before when you could do whatever you want in the room next to the sleepers, but the waking up once you passed them even after using explosives right under them, is even worse and only topped by zombies spawning in once you walked by their spawn point. That´s simply cheap.

Seeing how they have to make zombies more of a threat in POI´s (wich isn´t a bad thing, just do it right and not weird) i have low hopes for bandits tbh.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And it also feels so wrong that i can do whatever i want, even use grenades, right under a drop ceiling with zombies above me without them waking up. But if i quietly move 2 blocks further on the intended path of the POI, using stealth, they all wake up. That´s just bad. It was already bad before when you could do whatever you want in the room next to the sleepers, but the waking up once you passed them even after using explosives right under them, is even worse and only topped by zombies spawning in once you walked by their spawn point. That´s simply cheap.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And it also feels so wrong that i can do whatever i want, even use grenades, right under a drop ceiling with zombies above me without them waking up. But if i quietly move 2 blocks further on the intended path of the POI, using stealth, they all wake up. That´s just bad. It was already bad before when you could do whatever you want in the room next to the sleepers, but the waking up once you passed them even after using explosives right under them, is even worse and only topped by zombies spawning in once you walked by their spawnpoint.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And it also feels so wrong that i can do whatever i want, even use grenades, right under a drop ceiling with zombies above me without them waking up. But if i quietly move 2 blocks further on the intended path of the POI, using stealth, they all wake up. That´s just bad. It was already bad before when you could do whatever you want in the room next to the sleepers, but the waking up once you passed them is even worse and only topped by zombies spawning in once you walked by their spawnpoint.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And it also feels so wrong that i can do whatever i want, even use grenades, right under a drop ceiling with zombies above me without them waking up. But if i quietly move 2 blocks further on the intended path of the POI, using stealth, they all wake up. That´s just bad. It got even worse with magic wall called sleeper volume. It was already bad but that puts it on another level.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And it also feels so wrong that i can do whatever i want, even use grenades, right under a drop ceiling with zombies above me without them waking up. But if i quietly move 2 blocks further on the intended path of the POI, using stealth, they all wake up. That´s just bad.