Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

16 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

I don't think it's just veterans. If you're coming from another game where you can collect water with a flask, for example, you're going to wonder why the developers of this game didn't implement that.

Wondering is different than what we’ve seen here from some veterans. When I’ve played Minecraft or Valheim I’ve wondered why I don’t have to drink anything at all and I never get thirsty even though I get hungry. But then I just accept it as the ruleset for those games and play. I suspect the same is true for people who are new to this one. They figure out the rules, accept them, and play. It’s just like how someone might wonder why we don’t need to water crops for them to grow when they come from other games that have farming. They wonder but they don’t get outraged. 

Roland

Roland

2 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

I don't think it's just veterans. If you're coming from another game where you can collect water with a flask, for example, you're going to wonder why the developers of this game didn't implement that.

Wondering is different than what we’ve seen here from some veterans. When I’ve played Minecraft or Valheim I’ve wondered why I don’t have to drink anything at all and I never get thirsty even though I get hungry. But then I just accept it as the ruleset for those games and play. I suspect the same is true for people who are new to this one. They figure out the rules, accept them, and play.