Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

15 hours ago, JRaskal said:

There was always luck involved in the loot system. That's at the core of the game. But until now you could make up for bad luck by choosing the right talents.

Now you're completely at the mercy of the RNG. If you can't find the right books you might not even be able to build a forge or a workbench, let alone a vehicle of some kind. You can try and focus on looking for books, but if you don't find the right ones, you're stuck hitting demolisher zombies with level 2 wooden clubs and there's nothing you can do against that.

I've never been in a situation where I had to smack a demo with a wooden club, lol.    That just sounds ridiculous.   Also, the crafting books you find are contextual to the perks you have already filled in.

I don't even think were playing the same game at this point.   It feels like you're just repeating your argument without taking anything into consideration.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

15 hours ago, JRaskal said:

There was always luck involved in the loot system. That's at the core of the game. But until now you could make up for bad luck by choosing the right talents.

Now you're completely at the mercy of the RNG. If you can't find the right books you might not even be able to build a forge or a workbench, let alone a vehicle of some kind. You can try and focus on looking for books, but if you don't find the right ones, you're stuck hitting demolisher zombies with level 2 wooden clubs and there's nothing you can do against that.

I've never been in a situation where I had to smack a demo with a wooden club, lol.    That just sounds ridiculous.   Also, the crafting books you find are contextual to the perks you have already filled in.

At this point im not even sure if you and I are playing the same game.