Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, Jost Amman said:

No, because TFP don't want to make mining harder, they only want to make water harder, that's my point.

Hope it's more clear now.

Yet you were talking about quests being exploitive, not water.  You did mention water but that was more of a side effect to you saying that rushing quests to get stuff is exploitive.  In the same way, rushing mining to get stuff would be the same idea.  If one is exploitive, then so is the other, regardless what they are trying to make more difficult because they are the same style of gameplay.

Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, Jost Amman said:

No, because TFP don't want to make mining harder, they only want to make water harder, that's my point.

Yet you were talking about quests being exploitive, not water.  You did mention water but that was more of a side effect to you saying that rushing quests to get stuff is exploitive.  In the same way, rushing mining to get stuff would be the same idea.  If one is exploitive, then so is the other, regardless what they are trying to make more difficult.

Riamus

Riamus

44 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

Yet you were talking about quests being exploitive, not water.