Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kalen

Kalen

On 9/20/2023 at 4:56 PM, meganoth said:

By the way, did you notice the absence of empty gas cans? Empty bowls (for stews for example)? Empty pure water bottles? Empty acid bottles?

While this is true... to me it's a false equivalency.  You don't find open pools of gas, stews, or acid to collect.   You do find open water.   I find it a little immersion breaking to be thirsty early game and walk past a pool of water that I can do nothing with.

Actually, back in the day, there was a lot of discussion about why when you ate your stew you didn't get a jar back.   It was explained that it was a technical limitation.  Generally people can accept technical limitations.

Kalen

Kalen

On 9/20/2023 at 4:56 PM, meganoth said:

By the way, did you notice the absence of empty gas cans? Empty bowls (for stews for example)? Empty pure water bottles? Empty acid bottles?

While this is true... to me it's a false equivalency.  You don't find open pools of gas, stews, or acid to collect.   You do find open water.   I find it a little immersion breaking to be thirsty early game and walk past a pool of water that I can do nothing with.