Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

10 hours ago, ToneJumper said:

I'm a newbie from a21, and I feel awkward about the water availability.

My thought was like this.

I have finally set up my campfire with my pot, I am able to purify murky water. Then, where I can get the bottled murky water? Just from the looting?

Okay, there should be another way. How about getting water from the pond with my bucket. Yay now I have water. How I can drink this? No?

Aha, there is a dew collector. I need a water filter to craft this. How to get the filter? Probably after I will able to craft my workbench. It's too early method for me.

Then, yesterday, I found and noticed the water filter was sold by traders and was not craft-able. And the dew collector provides me purified water. Fine😐

Did you notice there is a Journal in the game with lots of information? If you are stumped again, take a look.

There is a section about water and the water filter for example

meganoth

meganoth

10 hours ago, ToneJumper said:

I'm a newbie from a21, and I feel awkward about the water availability.

My thought was like this.

I have finally set up my campfire with my pot, I am able to purify murky water. Then, where I can get the bottled murky water? Just from the looting?

Okay, there should be another way. How about getting water from the pond with my bucket. Yay now I have water. How I can drink this? No?

Aha, there is a dew collector. I need a water filter to craft this. How to get the filter? Probably after I will able to craft my workbench. It's too early method for me.

Then, yesterday, I found and noticed the water filter was sold by traders and was not craft-able. And the dew collector provides me purified water. Fine😐

Did you notice there is a Journal in the game with lots of information? If you are stumped again, take a look. There is a section about water and the water filter in there for example