Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

3 minutes ago, vom said:

I'm sure if you make zombies easy to kill, you can easily loot and survive.

If you were playing against more difficult zombies, you would really question whether the survival aspect of the game is possible.

I could make the zombies easier to kill, but then it's too cartoony and not a game worth playing.

It's apparently no longer possible to survive in the wilderness, you have to get a dew collector?

That just killed an entire playstyle.

Who said anything about zombies?  Are you saying you are unable to loot at all?  If you aren't able to loot because of your difficulty setting, then it is too high for you.  There are plenty of tier 1 houses and even some of the tier 0 remnants have toilets as well.  You should be able to loot these regardless of difficulty.

And yes, you need dew collectors if you don't want to loot.  Even so, it is quite possible to play in the wilderness.  It is harder but that isn't a bad thing.

Just to point out, jars won't be coming back.  You have a couple options.  Adjust how you get water to what works now, use a mod to add jars back or whatever you want to make water trivial again, or stick to A20.  There isn't an option to have easy mode for water in vanilla anymore.

Riamus

Riamus

Just now, vom said:

I'm sure if you make zombies easy to kill, you can easily loot and survive.

If you were playing against more difficult zombies, you would really question whether the survival aspect of the game is possible.

I could make the zombies easier to kill, but then it's too cartoony and not a game worth playing.

It's apparently no longer possible to survive in the wilderness, you have to get a dew collector?

That just killed an entire playstyle.

Who said anything about zombies?  Are you saying you are unable to loot at all?  If you aren't able to loot because of your difficulty setting, then it is too high for you.  There are plenty of tier 1 houses and even some of the tier 0 remnants have toilets as well.  You should be able to loot these regardless of difficulty.

And yes, you need dew collectors if you don't want to loot.  Even so, it is quite possible to play in the wilderness.  It is harder but that isn't a bad thing.