Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

22 minutes ago, vom said:

Ok, there's no pond.

Even if there was, how can you put the water in a bottle?

Is it even possible to survive anymore without depending on the trader?

You cannot fill bottles with water anymore.  You have to loot it out use a dew collector.  I will rarely, if ever, but water from a trader or vending machine but it is an option if needed.

As I've said, loot houses and you can find enough water.  You can also loot any of the restaurants, which will almost always have a coffee machine, soda machine, and multiple toilets that can all have water or drinks, not to mention all the cupboards in restaurants that can also have things to drink. 

I have zero trouble finding water through looting.  You will need dew collectors if you plan on creating a lot since most recipes now use a ton of duct tape, but for hydration and cooking, loot is plenty.

If you don't want to loot, you'll need dew collectors.

The easy mode of filling hundreds of jars with water and never thinking about water again are gone (at least without a mod).  Water is still easy but it does take more effort than in the past.

Riamus

Riamus

21 minutes ago, vom said:

Ok, there's no pond.

You cannot fill bottles with water anymore.  You have to loot it out use a dew collector.  I will rarely, if ever, but water from a trader or vending machine but it is an option if needed.

As I've said, loot houses and you can find enough water.  You can also loot any of the restaurants, which will almost always have a coffee machine, soda machine, and multiple toilets that can all have water or drinks, not to mention all the cupboards in restaurants that can also have things to drink. 

I have zero trouble finding water through looting.  You will need dew collectors if you plan on creating a lot since most recipes now use a ton of duct tape, but for hydration and cooking, loot is plenty.

If you don't want to loot, you'll need dew collectors.

The way mode of filling hundreds of jars with water and never thinking about water again are gone (at least without a mod).  Water is still easy but it does take more effort than in the past.

Riamus

Riamus

11 minutes ago, vom said:

Ok, there's no pond.