Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

17 minutes ago, theFlu said:

"to advance" != "survival". Usually you sort out the survival first and then get to advance over time.

Deathsquito. And learn to dodge! :D (Yeah, it's real rough without foods, might even be impossible, but ... just might ;) )

Indeed. You'd never starve.

Playing the game? What's that to do with survival features? ;)

We simply may have a different definition of survival in mind, but we are not having a meaningful discussion right now (sure, I see your smilies, the answer is to your first sentence which seems to be serious(??)). Food production and eating is survival in my book and I have enough food and good enough food in my game. As I said I have no problem being in the plains IF I have eaten my three meals. But to do that I have always to do my survival part of procuring and eating foods at appropriate times.

meganoth

meganoth

15 minutes ago, theFlu said:

"to advance" != "survival". Usually you sort out the survival first and then get to advance over time.

Deathsquito. And learn to dodge! :D (Yeah, it's real rough without foods, might even be impossible, but ... just might ;) )

We simply may have a different definition of survival in mind, but we are not having a meaningful discussion right now (sure, I see your smilies, the answer is to your first sentence which seems to be serious(??)). Food production and eating is survival in my book and I have enough food and good enough food in my game. As I said I have no problem being in the plains IF I have eaten my three meals. But to do that I have always to do my survival part of procuring and eating foods at appropriate times.

And your second sentence is just a replay of what I said. Sure it is possible, but to a normal player like me not consistently enough that I would do ever do that on purpose. Too many corpse runs kill any fun.

meganoth

meganoth

1 minute ago, theFlu said:

We simply may have a different definition of survival in mind, but we are not having a meaningful discussion right now (sure, I see your smilies). Food production and eating is survival in my book and I have enough food and good enough food in my game. As I said I have no problem being in the plains IF I have eaten my three meals. But to do that I have always to do my survival part of procuring and eating foods at appropriate times.

And your second sentence is just a replay of what I said. Sure it is possible, but to a normal player like me not consistently enough that I would do ever do that on purpose. Too many corpse runs kill any fun.