Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

32 minutes ago, Scyris said:

This, frees up inventory slots for other things. As single player I find 8 dew collectors able to produe enough water i can drink, make food and make glue with it. I do have one suggestion: Allow us to upgrade dew collectors with materials so they have more storage slots and faster production, maybe 3 levels? and each level has a new model with extra parts to it? Maybe, add it in between workstation tiers? Once you learn it you can then upgrade it..

That would be pretty cool. We should at least have an electrified version that could be used like an air conditioner which literally works by drawing moisture out of the air.

bump that up 2x production rate.

warmer

warmer

28 minutes ago, Scyris said:

This, frees up inventory slots for other things. As single player I find 8 dew collectors able to produe enough water i can drink, make food and make glue with it. I do have one suggestion: Allow us to upgrade dew collectors with materials so they have more storage slots and faster production, maybe 3 levels? and each level has a new model with extra parts to it? Maybe, add it in between workstation tiers? Once you learn it you can then upgrade it..

That would be pretty cool. We should at least have an electrified version that could be used like an air condition which literally works by drawing moisture out of the air.

bump that up 2x production rate.