Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Survior

Survior

7 hours ago, Roland said:

Im thinking that most people recognize that the old mechanic is far inferior. In my experience, people who never liked inventory management got a modlet to extend their backpack size ages ago. They haven’t been waiting around hoping TFP creates dew collectors to free up another slot….

Is that so?

On 6/24/2023 at 3:26 AM, warmer said:

I love the fact that I dont have to deal with jars or empty cans anymore. that was just a pain in the butt to inventory manage. 

On 6/24/2023 at 4:28 AM, Riamus said:

Yeah, I'm perfectly willing to sacrifice a little immersion for no more empty jars.  I don't even notice that they are gone anymore.

People who support this change are supporting a dumber less sandbox-y game in favor of an arcade game, that in conjunction with  the magazine system has pushed 7d2d WAY into that field. 

Survior

Survior

7 hours ago, Roland said:

Im thinking that most people recognize that the old mechanic is far inferior. In my experience, people who never liked inventory management got a modlet to extend their backpack size ages ago. They haven’t been waiting around hoping TFP creates dew collectors to free up another slot….

Then you haven't been reading the many comments that say exactly that for example on this very page of this very thread..

On 6/24/2023 at 3:26 AM, warmer said:

I love the fact that I dont have to deal with jars or empty cans anymore. that was just a pain in the butt to inventory manage.