Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
fragtzack

fragtzack

I find dew collectors are good money sink. Later game, the new water system greatly simplifies operations.

Think of the  water changes this way:

Water is a bit more complicated the first few days, but in the long game the new water system pays huge dividend in time savings.

The one quality of life mechanic I wish the devs would develop would be  a way to link an array of dew collectors into a single harvest container. 

Think of a hose running from 10 dew collectors into a single harvest container. Thus saving the survivor even more time late game.

fragtzack

fragtzack

I find dew collectors are good money sink. Later game, the new water system greatly simplifies operations.

Water is a bit more complicated the first few days, but in the long game the new water system pays huge dividend in time savings.

The one quality of life mechanic I wish the devs would develop would be  a way to link an array of dew collectors into a single harvest container. 

Think of a host running from 10 dew collectors into a single harvest container. Thus saving the survivor even more time late game.

fragtzack

fragtzack