Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zeaposs

zeaposs

31 minutes ago, meganoth said:

If on the other hand you just wanted to express your feeling that the game puts too much emphasis on the trader-loot-loop I even agree with you in parts but I don't want to muddy the issues by exxageration or dramatization.

Something like that. Any system that would allow you to progress the crafting skills not only via looting-rewards-trader would be a nice addition.

31 minutes ago, meganoth said:

And there is more: TFP said that **one** of several objectives was to get glass jars in line with other containers in the game, i.e. like any other container they should simply not be in the game.  IF you propose any scheme that brings back glass jar now, you will be ignored. Vanishing glass jars is not just a result of the redesign, it is one of the reasons for the redesign.

My bad. I wanted to propose a way to gather murky water in some other fashion than by looting, while increasing the cost of getting water that is usable in craft or for thirst. 

zeaposs

zeaposs

18 minutes ago, meganoth said:

If on the other hand you just wanted to express your feeling that the game puts too much emphasis on the trader-loot-loop I even agree with you in parts but I don't want to muddy the issues by exxageration or dramatization.

Something like that. Any system that would allow you to progress the crafting skills not only via looting-rewards-trader would be a nice addition.

12 minutes ago, meganoth said:

And there is more: TFP said that **one** of several objectives was to get glass jars in line with other containers in the game, i.e. like any other container they should simply not be in the game.  IF you propose any scheme that brings back glass jar now, you will be ignored. Vanishing glass jars is not just a result of the redesign, it is one of the reasons for the redesign.

My bad. I wanted to propose a way to gather murky water in some other fasion than by looting, while increasing the cost of getting water that is usable in craft or for thirst.