Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

14 hours ago, RipClaw said:

Well, on the start screen it says "The Survival Horde Crafting Game" and not "The Survival Horde Looting Game".

So crafting should play a more important role than just a little side job.

There is lots of stuff you can craft in the game and often the stuff you craft is important for your survival. But you are also very fast with crafting and you can do it on the side, so you can't really do that as a full time job unless you craft more than anyone can use.

As I don't see a line "The Survival Horde Crafting Full Time Job Game" up there that seems ok to me

Would you like 7d2d being a game with full time crafting? Where you need to click and move the mouse and do all sorts of tasks for 10 minutes to craft a single knife? THEN the crafter would have a more important role. The crafter we wouldn't have as nobody in our group would like to do such a job. While we're at it, lets make farming time-consuming as well, so we need a full-time crafter and a full-time farmer. Which we also wouldn't have ... 😉

meganoth

meganoth

Well, on the start screen it says "The Survival Horde Crafting Game" and not "The Survival Horde Looting Game".

There is lots of stuff you can craft in the game and often the stuff you craft is important for your survival. But you are also very fast with crafting and you can do it on the side, so you can't really do that as a full time job unless you craft more than anyone can use.

As I don't see a line "The Survival Horde Crafting Full Time Job Game" up there that seems ok to me

Would you like 7d2d being a game with full time crafting? Where you need to click and move the mouse and do all sorts of tasks for 10 minutes to craft a single knife? THEN the crafter would have a more important role. The crafter we wouldn't have as nobody in our group would like to do such a job. While we're at it, lets make farming time-consuming as well, so we need a full-time crafter and full-time farmer as well. Which we wouldn't have ... 😉

meganoth

meganoth

Would you like 7d2d being a game with full time crafting? Where you need to click and move the mouse and do all sorts of tasks for 10 minutes to craft a single knife? THEN the crafter would have a more important role. The crafter we wouldn't have as nobody would like to do the job. While we're at it, lets make farming time-consuming as well, so we need a full-time crafter and full-time farmer as well. Which we wouldn't have ... 😉

meganoth

meganoth

Would you like 7d2d being a game with full time crafting? Where you need to click and move the mouse and do all sorts of tasks for 10 minutes to craft a single knife? THEN the crafter would have a more important role. The crafter we wouldn't have as nobody would like to do the job.

meganoth

meganoth

There is lots of stuff you can craft in the game and often the stuff you craft is important for your survival. But you are also very fast crafting and you can do it on the side, so can't really do that as a full time job unless you craft more than anyone can use. As I don't see a line "The Survival Horde Crafting Full Time Job Game" up there that seems ok to me

Would you like 7d2d being a game with full time crafting? Where you need to click and move the mouse and do all sorts of task for 10 minutes to craft a single knife? THEN the crafter would have a more important role. The crafter we wouldn't have as nobody would like to do the job.