Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

2 hours ago, Balthazod said:

The water changes so confuse me we now have fluid water a big change and selling point in A21 but now we don't use it for anything.  The whole water changes are pointless like the farming changes in A20 its just a tedious task we now have to perform. I have a level 30 avatar and in my storage I have 100 spare water and cooked food for weeks and ingredients for months I only have 3 dew collectors but I do have 100k in dukes so could build a dew farm of 50000 dew collectors, I would need a lot of storage.  The change only really impacts the first couple of days that in my opinion where already tough enough.

The intention expressed by the developers is that hunger and thirst should only be a problem in the first days. Would you like it if you still had to fight hunger and thirst on day 30? Play a 100% survival game if you want that

A new alpha always starts tough in my experience. I remember how A17 was so much harder initially. Then, after a few rounds of balancing it was back at the usual difficulty again where veterans were complaining it is too easy.

As for crafting its the final nail in the coffin as the mags lag so far behind the game stage, I just looted a level 5 secure box and got you now craft a level 4 wooden club whoopee.

p.s I do not stop back to back trader missions no shortage of looting.

Yes, the nerf was too far. Next patch will surely be a boost again. PS: If it is too much for you, just play something else until the game is in a more balanced state.

meganoth

meganoth

The water changes so confuse me we now have fluid water a big change and selling point in A21 but now we don't use it for anything.  The whole water changes are pointless like the farming changes in A20 its just a tedious task we now have to perform. I have a level 30 avatar and in my storage I have 100 spare water and cooked food for weeks and ingredients for months I only have 3 dew collectors but I do have 100k in dukes so could build a dew farm of 50000 dew collectors, I would need a lot of storage.  The change only really impacts the first couple of days that in my opinion where already tough enough.

The intention expressed by the developers is that hunger and thirst should only be a problem in the first days. Would you like it if you still had to fight hunger and thirst on day 30? Play a 100% survival game if you want that

A new alpha always starts tough in my experience. I remember how A17 was so much harder initially. Then, after a few rounds of balancing it was back at the usual difficulty again where veterans were complaining it is too easy.

As for crafting its the final nail in the coffin as the mags lag so far behind the game stage, I just looted a level 5 secure box and got you now craft a level 4 wooden club whoopee.

Yes, the nerf was too far. Next patch will surely be a boost again. PS: If you can't handle it, just play something else until the game is in a more balanced state.

meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, Balthazod said:

1 hour ago, Balthazod said:

Yes, the nerf was too far. Next patch will surely be a boost again. PS: If you can't handle it, just play something else until the game is in a more balanced state. You give the impression you are just an inch away from a heart attack.