Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Balthazod

Balthazod

The water changes so confuse me we now have fluid water a big change and selling point in A21 but now we don't use it for anything.  The whole water changes are pointless like the farming changes in A20 its just a tedious task we now have to perform. I have a level 30 avatar and in my storage I have 100 spare water and cooked food for weeks and ingredients for months I only have 3 dew collectors but I do have 100k in dukes so could build a dew farm of 50000 dew collectors, I would need a lot of storage.  The change only really impacts the first couple of days that in my opinion where already tough enough.

As for crafting its the final nail in the coffin as the mags lag so far behind the game stage, I just looted a level 5 secure box and got you now craft a level 4 wooden club whoopee.

p.s I do not stop back to back trader missions no shortage of looting.

Balthazod

Balthazod

The water changes so confuse me we now have fluid water a big change and selling point in A21 but now we don't use it for anything.  The whole water changes are pointless like the farming changes in A20 its just a tedious task we now have to perform. I have a level 30 avatar and in my storage I have 100 spare water and cooked food for weeks and ingredients for months I only have 3 dew collectors but I do have 100k in dukes so could build a dew farm of 50000 dew collectors, I would need a lot of storage.  The change only really impacts the first couple of days that in my opinion where already tough enough.

As for crafting its the final nail in the coffin as the mags lag so far behind the game stage, I just looted a level 5 secure box and got you now craft a level 4 wooden club whoopee.