Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 6/14/2023 at 10:34 PM, madmole said:

Vocal minority like usual. Some people hate changes, but will come back later and say it was a good change and they were knee jerking. Water is supposed to be a rare commodity in an apocalypse, not all you can drink buffet on day 1.

I just don´t get why the food was made easier at the same time. Like way easier. Now water is a problem early game (at least in MP, in SP it´s still a all you can drink buffet) but there is more food than ever. Lots of vegetables and seeds in the loot and a new "free meat" POI, the Hogzilla ranch. I am on day 10 and i have 1300  meat and a good amount of corn, potatoes and mushrooms without having a single farmplot, also many seeds to start a farm now. Default settings on warrior.

I do appreciate a harder survival, something had to be done about water AND food. But the way it is done is weird af. In MP we need to make a football field full of dew collectors to keep up with the water while we are surrounded by water sources, wich are good enough quality of water to craft with it. That just feels so wrong and artifical. But we can eat all day long simply for the stamina bonus even when not hungry.

Why was food buffed? That´s such a weird logic. I can understand nerfing water and keeping food the same and balancing it later in development, but buffing it is so weird.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Vocal minority like usual. Some people hate changes, but will come back later and say it was a good change and they were knee jerking. Water is supposed to be a rare commodity in an apocalypse, not all you can drink buffet on day 1.

I just don´t get why the food was made easier at the same time. Like way easier. Now water is a problem early game (at least in MP, in SP it´s still a all you can drink buffet) but there is more food than ever. Lots of vegetables and seeds in the loot and a new "free meat" POI, the Hogzilla ranch. I am on day 10 and i have 1300  meat and a good amount of corn, potatoes and mushrooms without having a single farmplot, also many seeds to start a farm now. Default settings on warrior.

I do appreciate a harder survival, something had to be done about water AND food. But the way it is done is weird af. In MP we need to make a football field full of dew collectors to keep up with the water while we are surrounded by water sources, wich are good enough quality of water to craft with it. That just feels so wrong and artifical. But we can eat all day long simply for the stamina bonus even when not hungry.

Why was food buffed? That´s such a weird logic. I can understand nerfing water and keeping food the same for balancing it later in development, but buffing it is so weird.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Why was food buffed? That´s such a weird logic. I can understand nerfing water and keeping food the same, but this is so weird.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I do appreciate a harder survival, something had to be done about water AND food. But the way it is done is weird af. In MP we need to make a football field full of dew collectors to keep up with the water while we are surrounded by water sources, wich are good enough quality of water to craft with it. That just feels so wrong. But we can eat all day long simply for the stamina bonus even when not hungry.

Why was food buffed? That´s such a weird logic. I can understand nerfing water and keeping food the same, but this is so weird.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I do appreciate a harder survival, something had to be done about water AND food. But the way it is done is weird af. In MP we need to make a football field full of dew collectors to keep up with the water while we are surrounded by water sources, wich are good enough quality of water to craft with it. That just feels so wrong. But we can eat all day long simply for the stamina bonus even when not hungry. Why was food buffed?

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I just don´t get why the food was made easier at the same time. Like way easier. Now water is a problem early game (at least in MP, in SP it´s still a all you can drink buffet) but there is more food than ever. Lots of vegetables and seeds in the loot. A new "free meat" POI the Hogzilla ranch. I am on day 10 and i have 1300  meat and a good amount of corn, potatoes and mushrooms without having a single farmplot, also many seeds to start a farm now. Default settings on warrior.

I do appreciate a harder survival, something had to be done about water AND food. But the way it is done is weird af. In MP we need to make a football field full of dew collectors to keep up with the water while we are surrounded by water sources, wich are good enough quality of water to craft with it. That just feels so wrong. But we can eat all day long simply for the stamina bonus even when not hungry. Why was food buffed?

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I just don´t get why the food was made easier at the same time. Like way easier. Now water is a bit of a problem (at least in MP, in SP it´s still a all you can drink buffet) but there is more food than ever. Lots of vegetables and seeds in the loot. A new "free meat" POI the Hogzilla ranch. I am on day 10 and i have 1300  meat and a good amount of corn, potatoes and mushrooms without having a single farmplot, also many seeds to start a farm now. Default settings on warrior.