Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

Very cool idea, and very well done! I love it...but not a fan of zombies shooting me everywhere I go on day 1. It's brutal, and I've survived to day 100+ in most overhauls on nightmare, haha (even War3zuk). Is there a way for me to edit the file to have it start with a progression based on game stage? Or not really feasible? Thanks for any help. 

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

Very cool idea, but not a fan of zombies shooting me everywhere I go on day 1. It's brutal, and I've survived to day 100+ in most overhauls on nightmare, haha (even War3zuk). Is there a way for me to edit the file to have it start with a progression based on game stage? Or not really feasible? Thanks for any help. 

ZombieMikeG

ZombieMikeG

Hey, this is awesome, thanks for the work! Question, is there anything in the pack that wouldn't fit through a normal 2x1 door size entry? Planning my blood moon base.

Also, I almost died immediately on the way to the first trader to two crazy boars, haha. Yikes!