Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RAGE PVE

RAGE PVE

On 6/25/2023 at 7:33 PM, arramus said:

The glow from the Demolition Derby was created using the spear pulsing texture when it had been thrown. It appears to still exist as it has been commented out of items.xml but not totally removed.

<property name="StickyMaterial" value="@:Other/Items/Weapons/Melee/Spear/Materials/spearIron_sticky.mat"/>

He wasn't added to the pack because the M60 Demolition served that role as it has a projectile attack, large block damage, and retains the explosive feature. The code should carry over to your own build quite nicely.

Awesome thanks, I just checked the probability of things also, some changes there by looks, seems alot easier perhaps to work with?  Thanks for taking the time to add the gamestages in also

RAGE PVE

RAGE PVE

On 6/25/2023 at 7:33 PM, arramus said:

The glow from the Demolition Derby was created using the spear pulsing texture when it had been thrown. It appears to still exist as it has been commented out of items.xml but not totally removed.

<property name="StickyMaterial" value="@:Other/Items/Weapons/Melee/Spear/Materials/spearIron_sticky.mat"/>

He wasn't added to the pack because the M60 Demolition served that role as it has a projectile attack, large block damage, and retains the explosive feature. The code should carry over to your own build quite nicely.

Awesome thanks, just regarding 'gamestages' is this still possible?  I see what you mean regarding the code, maybe something that may get added later on perhaps?  Its just atm, there all kind of abit much from low levels, ofc I can alter the odds for now but the progression before was quite nice to have.