Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Survior

Survior

8 hours ago, Kosmic Kerman said:

In other words smelting 125 jars and filling them up at nearest water source.  And so the real objection is that there has been a limitation put on water collection. Understood. 

You totally discounted my entire mechanic example, but of course you did, it proved a point.

If water and bones make glue (that's basically true) -- and there is a lake outside and I've killed a million animals and harvested a box of bones yes I'm annoyed that I can't make as much glue as I think I need because I'm waiting for my artificial magic daily dispenser to give me it's pre-approved daily ration of how much I'm allowed, count me as annoyed, why have recipes at all, probably should  just axe the entire crafting element of the game at this point.

Do the daily quests earn your dukes buy your food and water and rinse and repeat the mini-dungeons daily. Don't need any other options. This is your loop now.  Just put a magic filter in your helmet and drink from any source directly don't ask questions, it just works.

Survior

Survior

8 hours ago, Kosmic Kerman said:

In other words smelting 125 jars and filling them up at nearest water source.  And so the real objection is that there has been a limitation put on water collection. Understood. 

If water and bones make glue (that's basically true) -- and there is a lake outside and I've killed a million animals and harvested a box of bones yes I'm annoyed that I can't make as much glue as I think I need because I'm waiting for my artificial magic daily dispenser to give me it's pre-approved daily ration of how much I'm allowed, count me as annoyed, why have recipes at all, probably should  just axe the entire crafting element of the game at this point.

Do the daily quests earn your dukes buy your food and water and rinse and repeat the mini-dungeons daily. Don't need any other options. This is your loop now. 

Just put a magic filter in your helmet and drink from any source directly don't ask questions, it just works.