Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

10 hours ago, Scyris said:

I mean Melee bandits are fine, those are nothing more then a new zombie type, its the gun using laser beam enemies I am worried about. Heard thats partly why bandits got delayed till a22 in the first place. The fact TFP can't get them to just not be laser beam aimbots due to the fact the guns uses a instahit raycast/hit scan system.

You mean the "bandits" you often see in mods ? As far as I know, they only use the models that are already in the game, but then use their own AI, which is more of an Aimbot than something you could call AI.

I'm sure when the real bandits are in vanilla, they will shoot with stormtrooper accuracy.

RipClaw

RipClaw

I mean Melee bandits are fine, those are nothing more then a new zombie type, its the gun using laser beam enemies I am worried about. Heard thats partly why bandits got delayed till a22 in the first place. The fact TFP can't get them to just not be laser beam aimbots due to the fact the guns uses a instahit raycast/hit scan system.

You mean the "bandits" you often see in mods ? As far as I know, they only use the models that are already in the game, but then use their own AI, which is more of an Aimbot than something you could call AI.

I'm sure when bandits are integrated into the game, they will shoot with stormtrooper accuracy.

RipClaw

RipClaw