Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
KhaineGB

KhaineGB

On 7/13/2023 at 7:47 PM, VincentVonDarkness said:

KhaineGB love your work, but you need to fix the ModInfo.xml within "Lockable Inventory Slots" you forgot one key thing <ModInfo> </ModInfo> so you can't install with Vortex otherwise. I added it on my end, but for anyone else that needs this for installing within your mod manager. Just make sure that your ModInfo.xml file should read like this and you should be fine:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<xml>
    <ModInfo>
        <Name value="LockableSlots" />
        <DisplayName value="Khaine's Lockable Slots" />
        <Description value="Adds a box to the backpack and vehicle to allow users to lock slots so they cant be moved." />
        <Author value="KhaineGB" />
        <Version value="1.0.0.1" />
        <Website value="https://7daystodiemods.com/lockable-inventory-slots/" />
    </ModInfo>
</xml>

(Edit) - Got this error even after I changed the ModInfo.xml:

I didn't forget anything., The modlet is formatted for Modinfo V2 as per A21 modding instructions.

I do NOT care about Vortex. Stop using it.

Also that error isn't my mod. It's someone elses.

On 7/13/2023 at 11:13 PM, YordanST said:

Lockable Inventory Slots mod doesn't save locked slots after reentering game is this a bug or is this how the mod works first time trying it.

That's how it works

KhaineGB

KhaineGB

KhaineGB love your work, but you need to fix the ModInfo.xml within "Lockable Inventory Slots" you forgot one key thing <ModInfo> </ModInfo> so you can't install with Vortex otherwise. I added it on my end, but for anyone else that needs this for installing within your mod manager. Just make sure that your ModInfo.xml file should read like this and you should be fine:

<xml>
    <ModInfo>
        <Description value="Adds a box to the backpack and vehicle to allow users to lock slots so they cant be moved." />
    </ModInfo>
</xml>

I didn't forget anything., The modlet is formatted for Modinfo V2 as per A21 modding instructions.

Lockable Inventory Slots mod doesn't save locked slots after reentering game is this a bug or is this how the mod works first time trying it.

That's how it works

KhaineGB

KhaineGB

<xml>
    <ModInfo>
    </ModInfo>
</xml>

That's how it works