Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
MrGrim

MrGrim

Thanks for these great mods! I just have one question. Is it possible to make a version of the Extra Tool and Output Slots mod that only needs server side installation? Unfortunately a vanilla client crashes right after player creation with an array index out of bounds error. The code for these doesn't seem to be available so I'm unable to analyze this myself.

Thanks!

Oh my, as a warning for anyone else that may see this. Removing the "Extra Tool and Output Slots" from an ongoing save will cause all chunks with workstations to be reset when the game tries to load them! Thank goodness for hourly backups.

MrGrim

MrGrim

Thanks for these great mods! I just have one question. Is it possible to make a version of the Extra Tool and Output Slots mod that only needs server side installation? Unfortunately a vanilla client crashes right after player creation with an array index out of bounds error. The code for these doesn't seem to be available so I'm unable to analyze this myself.

Thanks!

Oh my, as a warning for anyone else that may see this. Removing the "Extra Tool and Output Slots" from an ongoing save will cause all chunks with workstations to be reset when the game tries to load them! Thank goodness for hourly backups.