comment out a stolen mod

ozmods

recently it came to my attention, that a mod that i was using, was using stolen content, now i would like to use said mod, WITHOUT, the stolen content, but the dirty little crim, wont respond to comments about removiing it, and trying to use said mod causes massive conflicts with the original mod, that i have installed, what i need to know is, how do i remove it, so it no longer uses said mod. here is what i'm working with.
i need to remove all traces of what is showing in BOLD.

i would really appreciate some advice on how to deal with, as i dont want to use a mod that has stolen content, in it.
    <drop event="Destroy" count="0"/>
    <property name="TakeDelay" value="15"/>
    <property name="DescriptionKey" value="CookingTableworkbenchDesc"/>
    <property name="EconomicValue" value="2000"/><property name="CarryWeight" value="12.0"/>
    <property name="Group" value="Workstations"/>
    <property name="FilterTags" value="MC_playerBlocks,SC_decor"/>
    <property name="Shape" value="ModelEntity"/>
    <property name="Path" value="solid"/>
    <property name="Model" value="#@modfolder:Resources/HNCabinetsKB.unity3d?CabinetA03.prefab"/>
    <property name="Place" value="TowardsPlacerInverted"/>
    <property name="ImposterDontBlock" value="true"/>
    <property name="IsTerrainDecoration" value="true"/>
    <property name="Stacknumber" value="1"/>
</block>
</insertAfter>
</configs>

i absolutely do not condone, so called modders, who steal other peoples work and claim it as their own. it's not hard to ask/get permission from modders, i used to do mods in another lifetime, so i know what it is, to ask for permission to use mods.

Just commenting out the model is probably going to cause all kinds of problems, what I would suggest is replacing it with one of the games own models, you can take a look through the blocks.xml to find one that works, then just copy the model path.

As an example, I change the chemistry station to a chemistry set by swapping out the model value for "Entities/Crafting/ChemSetDPrefab".

You should probably copy the MultiBlockDim property from whichever item you use the model from as well, so the game knows how many blocks it occupies.