console command to remove debuff from another player

Dark Wun

1 minute ago, Dark Wun said:

Hi all,

Can someone please show me the exact syntax to remove a broken leg debuff from another player named Joe on my server. If it helps, their entity ID is 1784.

Thanks in advance!

debuffplayer 1784 buffLegBroken

Further info can be found here.  You can click the link on the page to view the debuff IDs (like buffLegBroken) so you know the right thing to type.

3 hours ago, Dark Wun said:

Awesome, thanks.

I had <>'s around my arguments, that might have been why it wasn't working. Thanks again!

No problem.  As a note, in most cases where you see something like:

debuffplayer <id> <buffID>

The <>'s are just there to indicate you are replacing the entire thing with whatever it's telling you.  Without the <>'s, you might think it means to type it out rather than replace those items.  This will be true in just about anything you look at, not just related to this game.  The same is true for []'s or {}'s.  In most cases, those just indicate it's a variable needing to be replaced and the brackets should not be included when replacing the variable with the actual value. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2023 at 8:59 AM, Riamus said:

debuffplayer 1784 buffLegBroken

Further info can be found here.  You can click the link on the page to view the debuff IDs (like buffLegBroken) so you know the right thing to type.

Thanks for sharing it. Do you have WhatsApp where you keep us updated about more informative information?

7 hours ago, henryjames said:

Thanks for sharing it. Do you have WhatsApp where you keep us updated about more informative information?

That isn't my website.  I only provide support for Teragon on Teragon's discord or in this forum and sometimes answer questions for the game in this forum.