Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, Cosian said:

Well its really not the same is it?  There isn't gas or oil laying around in pools to fill up a gas can so its really not an apples to apples comparison.  

Not oil but you collected gas from cars and gas barrels and gas pumps.  What did you put it into?  When you emptied all of these, where did the containers go?  People are really only complaining because it is harder to get enough water for mass producing glue.  I'd be willing to bet that at least 90% of the people upset over glass jars being gone are those who mass produce glue.  You also don't see these same people complaining about empty cans being gone.  Very good indication why they are complaining and it isn't due to realism.

Still, I'm glad you're finding enough water now.

Riamus

Riamus

57 minutes ago, Cosian said:

Well its really not the same is it?  There isn't gas or oil laying around in pools to fill up a gas can so its really not an apples to apples comparison.  

Not oil but you collected gas from cars and gas barrels and gas pumps.  What did you put it into?  When you enjoyed all of these, where did the containers go?  People are really only complaining because it is harder to get enough water for mass producing glue.  I'd be willing to bet that at least 90% of the people upset over glass jars being gone are those who made produce glue.  You also don't see these same people complaining about empty cans being gone.  Very good indication why they are complaining and it isn't due to realism.

Still, I'm glad you're finding enough water now.