Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
On 8/14/2024 at 9:35 AM, Kresdja said:

Relic: Mechanergy

This relic is hit or miss if it wants to work.  When it stops working, I have to take off and put back on my chest piece to get the stamina bonus.  Anytime I interact with a vehicle, it messes it up again.  I'm not sure if it's affecting all chest relics or not, this is just the one I've noticed.

Sorry it took me a bit to reply, but yeah, this sucks.
I just tested, and noticed 2 issues now:

1) Entering a game with equipment that has Relics or Rings, wont apply them (wont apply the buff granted from the mod in equipment)
I needed to de-equip my body armor and gloves, then re-equip them to re-apply the Ring / Relic's effects

2) Most effects from the Relics mod are buffs (most not visible). When mounting a vehicle, the buffs are removed, but dismounting will re enable the buffs.

Looks like I'll have to spend some time figuring out what was changed to cause this.

I hopefully fixed the issues with buffs from Relic effect.
Replace the Relics Mod's buffs.xml with this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CV-0iXVZ3WYmQSzPBh2sJtJU3ruqLXsX/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if any issues.

This relic is hit or miss if it wants to work.  When it stops working, I have to take off and put back on my chest piece to get the stamina bonus.  Anytime I interact with a vehicle, it messes it up again.  I'm not sure if it's affecting all chest relics or not, this is just the one I've noticed.

1) Entering a game with equipment that has Relics or Rings, wont apply them (wont apply the buff granted from the mod in equipment)
I needed to de-equip my body armor and gloves, then re-equip them to re-apply the Ring / Relic's effects

2) Most effects from the Relics mod are buffs (most not visible). When mounting a vehicle, the buffs are removed, but dismounting will re enable the buffs.

Looks like I'll have to spend some time figuring out what was changed to cause this.