Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

13 hours ago, mprojekt said:

Your unreleased mod sounds like it would be a helluva fun addition to co-op games, once the bugs the were worked out! While it's not a 1-for-1 with my own suggestion, the chaos your mod could cause would be glorious. 🥰

Thanks! Yeah  played it in a few single player games to test it, and it caught me off guard multiple times and was a unique fun mechanic. during a sloppy "lets make this mod do more!" I broke it, and changes in the game occurred to break it and the backups of it were old. It was very large due to the multiple cascading "random" buff/debuff chains to make it less predictable. But, maybe for a21 ill take a look at the concept again as i do miss it a but.  If we still have ragdoll as an effect that will go a long way to me wanting to bring it back. I really really wanted to be able to "poison" food with drugs so of someone raided your base (or you just put poisoned food in pois) then people would het randomly poisoned, but it doesn't work well as the recipes show you that food has "variations", and when you stack it it will not stack with the original food item. I really wanted some way to make it easy to check for adulterants" but not "super obvious". Being able to vomit was kinda a core part if it (to purge once you were notified you may be poisoned/drugged). 

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

13 hours ago, mprojekt said:

Your unreleased mod sounds like it would be a helluva fun addition to co-op games, once the bugs the were worked out! While it's not a 1-for-1 with my own suggestion, the chaos your mod could cause would be glorious. 🥰

I played it in a few single player games to test it, and it caught me off guard multiple times. during a sloppy "lets make this mod do more!" I broke it, and changes in the game occurred to break it and the backups of it were old. It was very large due to the multiple cascading "random" buff/debuff chains to make it less predictable. But, maybe for a21 ill take a look at the concept again as i do miss it a but.  If we still have ragdoll as an effect that will go a long way to me wanting to bring it back. I really really wanted to be able to "poison" food with drugs so of someone raided your base (or you just put poisoned food in pois) then people would het randomly poisoned, but it doesn't work well as the recipes show you that food has "variations", and when you stack it it will not stack with the original food item. I really wanted some way to make it easy to check for adulterants" but not "super obvious". Being able to vomit was kinda a core part if it (to purge once you were notified you may be poisoned/drugged).